Work with Us
We are committed to creating a stimulating and supportive learning and working environment based on mutual respect and trust to assist staff to reach their full potential. Regardless of race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, marital status, disability, gender, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other factors. We recognize that staff perform better when they can be themselves.
Desktop Engineer / Field Engineer
The main responsibilities performed by a Desktop Support Engineer are:
- Installation and maintenance of Windows OS
- Installation / updating of desktop software
- Remote desktop connections
- Antivirus support
- Create a backup and recovery policy
- Desktop performance monitoring and optimization
Before facing any interview for a Desktop Support position, make sure that you have enough knowledge on these technologies:
Basic Network Concepts:
- Data communication and transmission techniques
- Fundamentals of OSI and TCP/IP model
- IP address classes
- IP subnetting
- IPv6 fundamentals
- Basics of switching
- Firewall Configuration
- Installing Windows Operating System on desktops
- Managing and troubleshooting access to shared folders
- Configuring and troubleshooting hardware devices and drivers
- Troubleshooting system startup and user login problems
- Configuring and troubleshooting remote connections
- Configuring and troubleshooting Internet Explorer
- Configuring and troubleshooting Outlook Express
- Resolving issues related to application customization
- Identifying and troubleshooting problems related to security permissions
Job Description :
- Captures business opportunities by identifying prospects by making cold calls and fixing appointments and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell membership/subscriptions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and meeting them in person.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Description :
- Good communication skills written and verbal.
- Have experience working on MSOffice
- Comfortable working on Excel and Advance Excel.
- Have worked on Database Management.
Please Submit following information