Are you looking for a challenging opportunities that hone your technical skills and enhances your knowledge and build a career in the IT field?
Welcome to Appsys Solutions. We at Appsys provide our employees the freedom to explore and innovate. We believe that a Team is complete with the right amount of experience and fresh and innovative thinking. We pride ourselves on providing a challenging and progressive work environment, and our professionals pride themselves on independent thinking, resourcefulness, timely execution and their responsiveness. Our Goal is to align your career by offering different career paths and options for you to choose.
Post your resume at email@example.com
Be a part of the Appsys Team! Explore a career path that will expand your skills and further your expertise!
Technical Support Executive:
Technical Support exe with up to 1year experience. Basically field work involving (Client Place):
The role includes:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Interacting with staff & clients face to face (90%) or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Replacing parts as required;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs/reporting;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritizing and managing open cases;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Basically field work, for marketing campaigns to promote our product and service (0 to 6 months of experience).
The role includes:
- Fixing an appointment with customers.
- Promoting /selling our products and services.
- To liaise and building relationships. Externally, this could be with customers and suppliers. Internally this could mean different related and supporting departments.
- To carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- Contributing, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.